- Promotes a safe and healthy environment.
- Demonstrates the competency of the person or persons who are looking after children.
- Develops leadership and management skills.
- Ensures a confident workforce who can react to problems.
Reduces the cost of litigation against the corporate body.
- Casualty Assessment
- Resuscitation of children and infants
- Treatment of cuts and bleeding
- Head injuries
- Medical conditions including Meningitis
- Sickle Cell
- Burns / scalds
- Injuries to bones
- Legal requirements
- First Aid Kits
- Reporting and recording
One Day and Four Hour Paediatric Emergency Aid
Childcare sector, Childminders, Nurseries, Nannies, Parent Groups, Schools
These courses are of a shorter duration and are designed for the training of childcare assistants or parents who are not required to hold a full first aid certificate but who can act in an emergency should the need arise.
These courses are run in-house on your premises and the content of both these courses differs to the main the two day course due to the time limitations. The course fees are inclusive for up to 16 students. Each student will be awarded an A4 certificate of competency. These certificates are valid for a period of three years.
Due to the large amount of equipment required for In – House Training
a parking space will be required for the course tutor as parking fees are not included
within the course fees. Any parking fees incurred will be passed on to the client.
(In House: Max 14 Students)