- Promotes a healthy school environment.
- Demonstrates the school’s duty of care towards their staff and Pupils.
- Stimulates logical problem solving.
- Allows people to have confidence in dealing with emergency situations.
- Rewards staff and pupils with a feeling of well being.
- Reduces the cost of litigation against the corporate body.
- Anaphylactic shock
- Wounds / bleeding
- Head injuries
- Burns / scalds
Four Hour Emergency Aid for Schools
Schools and Education
This Basic Life Support Emergency Aid Course is designed to provide schools with a
Minimum requirement to meet their needs and can be provided, in a four hour block or split into 2 x 2 hour sessions or at weekends in order to meet your staffing requirements. Each student will be awarded an A4 certificate of competency. These certificates are valid for a period of three years.
Due to the large amount of equipment required for In – House Training
a parking space will be required for the course tutor as parking fees are not included
within the course fees. Any parking fees incurred will be passed on to the client.
(In House: Max 16 Students)