- Promotes a healthy working environment.
- Demonstrates the value organisations place on the welfare of their workforce.
- Develops leadership and management skills.
- Encourages forward planning and methodical thinking.
- Stimulates logical problem solving.
- Allows people to identify and trust their Strengths.
- Rewards staff with a feeling of well being.
- Reduces the cost of litigation against the corporate body.
- Casualty assessment
- Wounds / bleeding
- Head injuries
- Medical conditions
- Burns / scalds
- Injuries to bones
- Legal requirements
- First aid boxes
Three Day Health & Safety Compliant First Aid at Work Training Course
Industry, Commerce, Education, Care Sector, Sports Sector
The course is designed to meet the requirements of the Health & Safety First Aid at Work Regulations 1981. This regulation requires employers to provide first aid and welfare facilities for their employees.
This intense modular, practical and theoretical course is run by our experienced team of instructors all of whom have spent most of their working lives within the first aid or
care sector allowing them to share their wealth of knowledge and experience with the
students. All courses are run in a user friendly manner allowing students to gain
confidence throughout their stay with us.
We also offer flexibility within the course structure and can tailor the content to suit your organisations particular needs and staffing requirements.
Students will be awarded an A4 certificate of competency as well as a credit card size
certificate on successfully completing the final assessment to the required standard.
These certificates are valid for a period of three years from the date of the assessment.
Due to the large amount of equipment required for In – House Training
a parking space will be required for the course tutor as parking fees are not included
within the course fees. Any parking fees incurred will be passed on to the client.
(In House: Max 12 Students)