- Provides immediate response to any emergency.
- Contains situation until arrival of trained first aider.
- Supports and assists first aider in treatment of persons with illness or injury.
- Re-stocks and maintains first aid equipment.
- Reports and records details of incident.
- Reduces the cost of litigation against the corporate body.
- Casualty assessment
- Wounds / bleeding
- Head injuries
- Medical conditions
- Burns / scalds
- Injuries to bones
- Legal requirements
- First aid boxes
HSE Compliant Emergency First Aid at Work Training Course (EFAW)
Industry, Commerce, Public Sector, Community, Sports, Groups
The one day HSE Compliant emergency first aid at work course. For regulatory purposes,
successfully completing an EFAW course will enable the student to act as a first aider
in the workplace provided the training is carried out by a Health & Safety Compliant
training organisation. The course is designed to meet the requirements of the Health
& Safety First Aid at Work Regulations 1981. This regulation requires employers to
provide adequate first aid and welfare facilities for their employees.
We also offer flexibility within the course structure and can tailor the content to suit
your organisations particular needs and staffing requirements. Each student will be
awarded an A4 certificate of competency. These certificates are valid for a period of
Due to the large amount of equipment required for In – House Training
a parking space will be required for the course tutor as parking fees are not included
within the course fees. Any parking fees incurred will be passed on to the client.
(In House: Max 12 Students)