- Promotes a confident welfare and first aid environment.
- Demonstrates the need for practice and teamwork.
- Highlights the value of first aiders.
- Teambuilding develops leadership and management skills.
- Stimulates logical problem solving.
- Allows organisations to identify and trust their first aid trained staff.
- Ensures a secure and contented workforce.
- Reduces the cost of litigation against the corporate body.
- To be arranged and agreed by client and training company.
Four Hour Refresher Training Modules
Industry and Commerce
We offer six modules of refresher training and invite you to pick and choose which areas you feel your first aiders need to cover and practice. You can also mix and match from any of the modules to cover the four hour training period.
All candidates will be awarded an A4 certificate to add to their professional development Portfolio. This training sessions is run In-House Only.
Due to the large amount of equipment required for In – House Training
a parking space will be required for the course tutor as parking fees are not included
within the course fees. Any parking fees incurred will be passed on to the client.
(In House: Max 14 Students)