- Reduces time staff time off work due to back problems.
- Increases awareness of dangers within the working environment.
- Reduces time spent.
- Of work due to injury or illness.
- Promotes a healthy safer working environment.
- Reduces the cost of litigation against the corporate body.
- Why the need for regulations.
- Health & Safety in the workplace act 1974.
- First aid at work regulations 1981.
- Management of Health & Safety at work Regulations.
- Risk assessment
- Manual handling operations
Specialist Training Course – Essentials of Health & Safety Training Course
Industry & Commerce, Care, Education, Sports & Community
This one day course is designed to offer companies and organisations a flexible cost
effective means of staff training in Emergency First Aid and an introduction to Health & Safety.
We also offer flexibility within the course structure and can tailor the content to suit your organisations particular needs and staffing requirements. Each student will be awarded an A4 certificate of competency. These certificates are valid for a period of three years.
Due to the large amount of equipment required for In – House Training
a parking space will be required for the course tutor as parking fees are not included
within the course fees. Any parking fees incurred will be passed on to the client.
(In House: Max 14 Students)